How To Apply Tattoo Numbing Cream:
Leave on for 1 to 2 hours before procedure. Follow all directions below.
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap & water. Then dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Optional (for added strength): After 20 minutes, apply a 2nd thin layer of cream over the area if you have enough cream.
- You can cover the cream with plastic wrap or saran wrap to not get any on clothing.
- Leave cream in place for 1 to 2 hours before procedure. Recommend minimum 45min.
- Wipe off cream with a rag or towel right before procedure. do not use water or soap to clean off.
Skin typically remains numb for 1 to 4 hours once cream is wiped off. Results vary by skin type and location on body.
Tips & Safety Warnings:
Facial procedures leave on only 90 min. Eyelids only need 30 min.
- DO NOT use if pregnant.
- DO NOT apply all over body or extensive skin coverage such as both full legs at the same time for example.
- DO NOT swallow or ingest.
- External only!