How To Apply Numbing Cream
For best results, apply up to 15-60 minutes BEFORE tattoo procedure or other procedure. Numbing affect begins in as little as 15 minutes.
Follow ALL the directions below carefully:
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap & water. Then dry area completely.
- Apply a THICK AMOUNT of numbing cream to the targeted area of skin.
- For added strength: After 30 minutes, apply a 2nd thin layer of cream over the area (if you have spare cream).
- You can cover the cream with plastic wrap or saran wrap to help activate the numbing (and not make a mess).
- Leave cream in place at least 15 minutes before procedure. We recommend a minimum of 45-90 minutes for tattoo procedures.
- Wipe off cream with a rag or towel right before procedure. Do not use water or soap to clean off.
Skin typically remains numb for 1 to 4 hours once cream is wiped off. Results vary by skin type and location on body.
NOTE: Facial procedures leave on only 30 min. Eyelids only need 15 min.
- We recommend to speak with your medical professional for their opinion/recommendations before your specific procedure.
- DO NOT use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- DO NOT apply all over body or extensive skin coverage such as both full legs at the same time for example.
- DO NOT swallow or ingest.
- Intended for UNBROKEN skin only. Do NOT use on open wounds.
- Numbing cream is for external-use only!
- NOT intended for children!