Directions Of Use
In order to ensure maximum numbing, please DON’T DRINK ANY FORM OF ALCOHOL within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long lasting.
Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. Some minor localised redness is normal.
Steps for use;
- Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin this will help the cream penetrate. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before procedure.
- After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
N.B. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; it is recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting. Ie a 9 hour day split into 3 x 3 hour sessions and 3 tubes of cream.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Only leave on broken skin for 30 minutes at a time.
Disclaimer: Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then consult a GP before use.