Removing bodily hair is a very common process for the vast majority of the population. There are three main methods of removing hair: shaving, waxing and epilating. Shaving is a much less effective way of truly eliminating hair and in turn it is very difficult to really achieve that silky smooth feeling. Epilating and waxing, however, completely remove hairs from the body. Although, this can be very painful for the user which may put a person off of choosing these methods, missing their opportunity to obtain truly hairless skin in their desired area. Epilating involves using an epilator to fully remove hairs, at the root. An epilator doesn't use any form of wax and instead plucks hair straight out of the body as it glides across its surface. Furthermore, epilating provides a much longer lasting solution in hair removal, taking 3-6 weeks for hair to begin its regrowth.
Why Use Tattoo Numbing Cream For Epilating?
By applying numbing cream, prior to epilation, the pain factor can be eliminated, providing for a serene and relaxing epilation session. There are many positives tied in with the use of numbing cream for epilation, such as:
- Duration - The numbing cream lasts for hours, reducing any time pressure and removing the need to stop and reapply mid-way through.
How To Use Tattoo Numbing Cream?
There are six steps to applying Tattoo Numbing Cream that you can buy here.
- Wash the area you plan on epilating with soap and water. You can also use an exfoliant to ensure the removal of any dirt or dead skin. This will not only help prevent ingrown hairs, but it will also aid the cream in completely sinking in, decreasing the time it takes to move on to the next step. Once clean, dry the area.
- Generously apply the cream, ensuring to completely cover the area you are epilating and rub it in thoroughly.
- Then cover the area with a layer of cling film. This will help the cream to activate and prevent it from drying out.
- Leave for 90 minutes.
- Once this time has elapsed, wipe away any excess cream after removing the cling film.
- You’re now ready to epilate.
What Are the Other Uses Of Tattoo Numbing Cream?
Numbing cream has many different uses and is able to facilitate these varying needs of many different processes, in which numbing of the skin is greatly beneficial.
Just a few other uses include:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Injections and Blood Tests
This plethora of uses for tattoo numbing cream is all the more reason to order it and utilise its benefits, prior to any form of skin related processes. Order tattoo numbing cream on the tattoonumbingcream website.