Directions Of Use
In order to ensure maximum numbing, please don't drink Alcohol, Beer and/or Milk within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective.
We recommend spot testing the day prior to use, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed.
Some minor localised redness is normal.
Steps for use;
1. Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap and water to remove dirt and dead skin. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream form drying out
4. Leave cream and wrap in place for 1-2 hours before procedure.
5. After 1-2 hours, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
N.B. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, remove in sections as procedure progresses.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Disclaimer: Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions, then consult a GP before use.